Thursday, March 11, 2010

Post-exam, Pre-Case study: Sandwiched in schoolwork

Well, this will be short, because any time spent on writing should actually be concentrated on memo due tomorrow in Entrepreneurial Management. That said, a few minute virtual breather sounds nice before my belated date with my pillow.

As I've thought to stop and catch my breath (which I'm recognizing a greater need for, amidst the frenzy), the most time efficient manner in mind was brief bullet points, just to get the recent events of life out of my head and onto the screen. (Ooo. Just got the idea of blogging in Spanish. I like that.)

Without further adieu:
- Operations & Supply Management exam - tonight - lots of studying, mostly this morning and afternoon in preparation. Felt pretty good going in, great going out and a little not-so-great when I realized I had not answered a little-advertised "short answer" question correctly. Ah, well. Sounds like just about everyone got it wrong as well. We'll see how it "curves out".
- (that was a lot longer than a phrase...hmm)
- Great time connecting w/ friends + family over webcam...sharing dreams, a great time (I guess I just said that :-)
- Planning for Mexico trip in April...heavy debate: how many days of class to miss for this priceless opportunity
- It's SPRING! Or darn near close. 40 degrees in the middle of the night and the thermometer dial presumed upon the 50s today I believe
- It's March. Wow, the semester *is* indeed flying by...all enveloped in God's goodness.
- Good Scripture reading tonight w/ a friend. Looking at John 10, especially on the heart of Jesus the Shepherd. Pretty amazing. Highly recommended reading.
In fact, here:
John 10:7 "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep...
Joh 10:17-18 ...For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father."
(Lots of rich stuff in between: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%2010:7-18&version=ESV



More to come about...yep, can't even think. Time for bed.

Media snippet of the day: http://www.ibethel.tv/watch/632:3:10 (awesome words on purpose of life. What is it??? You'll have to click and see!)

No comments: